Thursday, August 14, 2014

From Our Family to Yours

Several weeks ago Josh hung a white board in our kitchen. He wrote the first two verses of Psalm 1 on it and we recited it before each meal. The following Sunday he added the next two verses. Soon we had memorized the whole Psalm. That was encouraging!!

Won't  you join us in hiding God's Word in your hearts too? You will be so glad that you did! Each week we will add a new verse or two in case you want to memorize what our family has been working on too.

"I have hidden your word in my heart,
 that I might not sin against you.
Praise be to you, Lord;
teach me your decrees. 
With my lips I recount
all the laws that come from your mouth.
I rejoice in following your statutes
as one rejoices in great riches.
I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways."

-Psalm 119:11-15


No comments:

Post a Comment