Friday, June 13, 2014

Pigeon Forge Wedding

DSC09862DSC09866DSC09873My cousin, Veronica, got married on my birthday last year! She lives near Pigeon Forge, and she had a beautiful country wedding. It was decorated like something out of one of those wedding magazines. Everything was just picture perfect.
DSC09874DSC09915
It was also a family reunion of sorts. I had more fun at that wedding than I have had in a L O N G time. My brothers and sister were there. My dad was there. My aunts and uncles, cousins and grandparents. It was the first time that JoyAnna and Lydia had met my brother, Timmy. It was also the first time that my grandparents had all three of their children together at the same time in a very long time. So that made it even more special.
DSC09917
This is my handsome brother, Timmy, and his sweet fiancee, Allissa.
DSC09853
And here is my beautiful sister, Jamie.
DSC09855
And last, but certainly not least, my baby brother, Kevin.
DSC09854
Here we are together. I am the oldest. Timmy comes next. Then Jamie. And Kevin is the youngest.
DSC09842
And here we are…My dad, his children and my children. (Thank you, Josh, for taking this picture for me!)
DSC09848
James and JoyAnna had so much fun dancing together. They always do at weddings. The wedding photographers snapped some beautiful pictures of them. I was so thankful, because I didn’t get any myself!
1395844_684863034864886_37956364_n (1)
And, this, my dear friends, is my favorite picture from that evening. It makes me laugh so hard every time I look at it. To those of you unfortunate enough to be IN the photo, I apologize for any embarrassment this may cause. Just don’t share my blog address with your friends, and you should be fine. If any of you have any idea what evoked such reactions, and you are still willing to speak to me, will you please remind me?? I can’t remember!
DSC09846

No comments:

Post a Comment